Dublin’s Creek Cleanup Day coincides with International Coastal Cleanup Day and is part of California Coastal Cleanup Day, which is the largest volunteer event in the United States. We hope you will join us on September 17, 9:00 a.m. to noon, to help cleanup the creeks in our backyard! Register here to secure your spot to help clean up creeks in the City of Dublin!
Volunteers will be able to choose one of three creek locations to clean up, and participants will meet other volunteers at that location at 9:00 a.m.
Creek Cleanup Sites:
- Creek Channel at Dublin Blvd. and I-680 Overpass
- Tassajara Creek from Emerald Glen Park to I-580
- Dublin Creek between Outback Steakhouse and Tesla Motors
For safety reasons, children under 15 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult. Additional detailed instructions will be provided to all registrants in the days leading up to the event. For additional information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 925-833-6630.
All volunteers will receive more detailed information prior to the creek cleanup event. In the meantime, here are some tips to help make your Creek Cleanup Day a success:
- Important: The City of Dublin requires a waiver from all participants. Please bring a signed waiver with you to the event. All underage children must have their waiver signed by a parent or guardian. If your older teen (15+) will be dropped off at the event, be sure that the waiver has been signed by a parent or guardian beforehand.
- Bring a reusable water bottle. Bulk water only will be provided at each site.
- Wear close-toed shoes, long pants, and a hat. Wear sunscreen.
- Latex gloves will be available for all volunteers, but feel free to bring your own work gloves.
Please reach out to the Environmental Services Division if you have additional questions at email@example.com or 925-833-6630.