Agendas, Minutes & Video on Demand
UPDATED Meeting Procedure During Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak:
In keeping with the guidelines provided by the State of California and Alameda County Department of Public Health regarding gatherings during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, and recommendations to follow social distancing procedures, the City of Dublin will hold the Regular City Council Meeting through a hybrid of in-person attendance with the City Council, invited staff, and limited members of the public at the City Council Chamber and through the virtual platform, Zoom. The City of Dublin will adopt the following practices during upcoming City Council meetings:
- Per normal practice, the meeting will be livestreamed and available at www.tv28live.org for viewing and also broadcast live on Comcast T.V. channel 28 beginning at 7:00 p.m. This meeting will also be available on City’s website: https://dublin.ca.gov/1604/Meetings-Agendas-Minutes-Video-on-Demand
- To maximize public safety while maintaining transparency and public access, members of the public may participate in one of the following ways:
- Virtual Platform (Zoom):
- If you wish to speak via Zoom during the meeting, please fill out the online speaker slip, available at 10:00 a.m. on the date of the meeting, here. Upon submission, you will receive Zoom link information. Speaker slips will be accepted until the staff presentation on an agenda item ends, or until the public comment period on non-agenda items is closed.
- Once connected, the public speaker will be connected to the Zoom webinar as an attendee and muted. The speaker will be able to see the meeting from inside Zoom.
- When the agenda item upon which the individual would like to comment is addressed, the speaker will be announced in the meeting when it is their time to speak to the City Council. The speaker will then be unmuted for comment.
- In person at Council Chamber:
- Members of the public wishing to speak in person are asked to fill out an online speaker slip in advance of the meeting. Speakers may also sign up to speak at the meeting. Speaker slips will be accepted until the staff presentation on an agenda item ends, or until the public comment period on non-agenda items is closed.
- Pursuant to the public health officer’s order, the City Council Chamber will have limited seating available on a first-come, first-served basis for members of the public to attend the meeting in person. Physically distanced seats have been identified in the Chamber for use by the public. Members of the public should maintain at least six-foot social distancing from individuals who are not part of the same household or living unit.
- For the purposes of potential public health contact tracing, all members of the public attending the meeting will be requested to sign in and provide a name and phone number or email address. In addition, attendees will be screened with a touchless temperature check.
- Consistent with the public health officer’s order, each member of the public must also wear a face covering over the nose and mouth at all times during the course of the meeting, even while speaking at the podium.
- Virtual Platform (Zoom):
Commission and Committee Meeting Procedures:
As of January 2021, the City has launched a new agenda, minutes, and videos page. For 2021 City Council meeting agendas, please see below. 2012-2020 City Council meeting Agendas can be found here.
Meetings are arranged by date, with the most recent at the top of the list. For City Council meetings, click "video" to listen to the meeting and view agenda documents, or Agenda or Minutes to see just the documents. You can also search the archives by typing keywords into the "Search" box.