Beginning Thursday, June 16, the City of Dublin's Summer Concert Series returns to the Emerald Glen Park Amphitheater during the Dublin Farmers' Market. The event kicks off with the '80s cover band, the Spazmatics, performing at 6:00 p.m. That evening is also LGBTQ+ Night at the Dublin Farmers' Market.
Other bands performing throughout the summer include:
- June 23 - Zepparella, a tribute to Led Zeppelin
- June 30 - Cisco Kid, a Lowrider tribute band
- July 7 - Locked 'n' Loaded, Northern California's Premier Country Band
- July 14 - Hip Service - Soul Music from the '60s to today
- July 21 - Night Train - a rocking dance party band
- July 28 - Tortilla Soup - A mix of Latin, Cumbia, Salsa, Tex-Mex, R&B, Blues, Funk, and Soul
- August 4 - Mustache Harbor - Classic Hits from the '70s and '80s
Concerts are free. Guests should plan on bringing blankets or lawn chairs. The Dublin Lions Club will also be on hand for wine and beer tastings, and dinner can be purchased from one of the many hot food vendors at the Market.