The City of Dublin is excited to announce the return of its annual St. Patrick’s Day Celebration, taking place March 11-13, 2022. The weekend's event will include the two-day festival, March 12 and 13, at the Dublin Civic Center (100 Civic Plaza); the Firefighters Local 55 Pancake Breakfast and the Dublin Lions Club St. Patrick’s Day Parade, both taking place on Saturday, March 12; and the Shamrock 5K Fun Run and Walk on Sunday, March 13. A new event, the Shamrock Gala, will take place on Friday, March 11, hosted by the Dublin Historical Society in collaboration with the City of Dublin.
- On Friday, March 11, at 6:00 p.m., the Dublin Historical Society, with support from the City of Dublin, will host the Shamrock Gala at The Wave (4201 Central Parkway). This event will celebrate the City of Dublin's 40th Anniversary and will kick-off the St. Patrick's Day festivities. This is an event for adults, 21 and older, and will include hors d’oeuvres, a silent auction, music, and dancing. Cocktail attire is encouraged. Tickets are $50 each and can be purchased at Shamrock Gala 2022 Tickets, Fri, Mar 11, 2022 at 6:00 PM | Eventbrite.
- On Saturday, March 12, revelers can start their morning beginning at 7:00 a.m. with a big stack of hot "green" pancakes, served fresh off the griddle at the annual Firefighters Pancake Breakfast at Fire Station #16 (7494 Donahue Drive). Breakfast also includes eggs, sausage, juice, and coffee. Tickets are $5 per person and can be purchased at the door.
- Also on Saturday, March 12, the Dublin Lions Club will host the annual St. Patrick's Day Parade, starting at 9:30 a.m. The parade begins at Dublin Boulevard and Amador Plaza Road.
- The 38th St. Patrick's Day Festival will take place on Saturday and Sunday, March 12 - 13, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., at the Dublin Civic Center (100 Civic Plaza). Highlights include three stages of authentic Irish music and dance; an Irish Marketplace; an Irish Tea Cottage; plenty of delicious Irish food and drink; arts and crafts vendors; and a carnival.
- On Sunday, March 13, the City of Dublin will present the 24th Shamrock 5K Fun Run and Walk. The race begins at 8:30 a.m. along Dublin Boulevard near the Civic Center, and winds its way through town, finishing at the Festival with live music, awards, and giveaways for participants. Registration is required.
View the full press release.