Trips & Tours
Join us for a fun day exploring destinations in and around the San Francisco Bay Area. Trips include exploring small towns; attending performances; visiting wineries, gardens, zoos, museums, and other interesting and scenic destinations.
Every trip includes luxury coach transportation. We arrange all logistics and pre-pay fees associated with the trip, including any gratuities, to ensure a memorable day trip experience. No-host lunch unless otherwise indicated.
Each trip is escorted by a kind, friendly trip escort who will accompany travelers and serve as the liaison with contacts at every destination so that you can focus on enjoying yourself! Let us take care of everything while you create wonderful memories you'll have for a lifetime.
Trips are for adults, 18 years and older, and include all fees and gratuities. Trips are offered by VIP Trips and Travel, in conjunction with the Pleasanton Senior Center. Pick-up and drop-off will be at the Pleasanton Senior Center, (5353 Sunol Boulevard, Pleasanton). However, if at least 10 participants from Dublin register for a trip, a pick-up will also be at the Dublin Senior Center (7600 Amador Valley Boulevard).
Register online through the Adults 50 & Better section of the Activity Guide, register in person, or mail a check to the Dublin Senior Center. Maximum 30 people per trip.
|Trip||Date & Time||Cost||Reg. by|
|Canine Companions and Peanuts Museum||Wednesday, February 21, 2024||$132||February 7|
|Ironstone Vineyards||Thursday, April 11, 2024||$201||March 28|
|Year of the Rabbit China Town Tour w/Craig Smith||Monday, March 18, 2024||$126||March 4|
|Trip Level||Physical Difficulty|
|Level 1||Easy - Up to two blocks of walking on even terrain, and a few stairs.|
|Level 2||Mild - Approximately four blocks of even walking; standing for approximately 30 minutes.|
|Level 3||Moderate - Up to four blocks of walking; not appropriate for wheelchairs; walkers may be okay.|
|Level 4||Strenuous - More than four blocks of walking, with many stairs and uneven terrain.|
|Any of these levels could also be labeled as non ADA-compliant, based on the age of the site - older historical buildings are not always ADA-compliant.|
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- All patrons must provide an emergency contact, not accompanying them on the trip, at the time of registration.
- Full payment is due at the time of registration. Checks are payable to “City of Dublin.”
- Only check payments may be submitted by mail. Credit card payments must be made in person or online at www.DublinRecGuide.com.
- Full trip refunds will be issued only when the Senior Center cancels a trip.
- If you withdraw from a trip by the registration deadline, refunds will be issued to the person or organization that made the payment. The refund will be issued in the same manner as the original form of payment, minus the cost of any ticketed admission.
- Withdrawal after the registration deadline may result in forfeiture of the trip fee unless your space can be sold to a person on the waitlist.
- Please contact the Senior Center for trip refunds. Refunds may take up to 30 days and are subject to a $5 processing fee.