Senior Center Advisory Committee
Meeting Procedure During COVID-19 Pandemic:
- In keeping with the guidelines provided by the State of California and Alameda County Department of Public Health regarding gatherings during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, and recommendations to follow social distancing procedures, the Dublin Senior Center Advisory Committee will hold meetings remotely via Zoom Video Communications.
- Meetings will begin at 4:00 p.m.
- Online speaker slips will be available here, and the public will be able to call in using a computer and/or smart phone via a link which will be provided following submission of the speaker slip. A telephonic option will also be available.
- Once connected, the public speaker will be placed in an online waiting room. While in the waiting room, the public speaker will hear the meeting while they are connected and waiting to speak.
- When the agenda item upon which the individual would like to comment is addressed, the speaker will be announced in the meeting when it is his/her time to speak to the committee. The speaker will then be moved to the meeting for comment.
- 9:30 a.m.
- 1st Thursday of every month*
- via Zoom Video Communications (during COVID outbreak)
*Please note: Meetings are occasionally cancelled and special meetings are called as necessary. Please review the agenda (below) or call the Parks and Community Services Department at 925-556-4500 to confirm meeting date and time.
Agendas & MinutesFor 2019 Agendas, Staff Reports, and Minutes, visit the City of Dublin Meeting Calendar. Agendas are also available at the Dublin Civic Center, Shannon Community Center, Dublin Senior Center, and the Dublin Public Library. Past agendas and minutes are available at the Past Meetings links below.
The draft minutes of the Committee meetings are generally presented to the Committee for approval at the following meeting. Once approved by the Committee, the approved minutes are available for distribution on this
View          Meetings
|Committee Members||Position||Term Expiration Date|
|Christine Sevier||Chairperson||December 2022|
|Michele Wayland||Vice Chairperson||December 2022|
|Susan Bostwick||Committee Member
|Kebin Lu||Committee Member
|Christi Li||Alternate Committee Member||December 2022|
|Samir Qureshi||Alternate Committee Member||December 2022|
The Senior Center Advisory Committee consists of five members who serve four-year staggered terms. This Committee makes recommendations related to the operation and maintenance of an effective and efficient Senior Center for the residents of Dublin. The Senior Center Advisory Committee Bylaws and Rules of Procedure govern the meetings and activities of the Advisory Committee.
For questions regarding the Senior Center Advisory Committee or its agenda, email the Dublin Senior Center or call 925-556-4511.