Dog runs are currently open at Dougherty Hills Dog Park and Bray Commons Park, but due to the current health orders, drinking fountains at these parks will remain off until restrictions are lifted.
Dublin's Dog Runs
- The City of Dublin has one designated dog run: Dougherty Hills Dog Park, which is located on Amador Valley Boulevard at Stagecoach Drive. The park offers a turf run, doggie drinking fountain, and many other amenities perfectly suited to your dog's needs and enjoyment.
- Bray Commons Park includes an enclosed quarter-acre area for small dogs weighing less than 20 pounds.
Other Area Dog Runs
Danville: Canine Corral is located within Hap Magee Ranch Park at 1029 La Gonda Way. The dog park has separate play areas for large and small dogs. The
- Travel north on Interstate 680 and take the El Cerro Road exit.
- Turn left onto El Cerro at the light.
- Turn right onto La Gonda Way at the second light. The park is on the left after the stop sign on La Gonda Way.
Pleasanton: Muirwood Community Park is located at 4701 Muirwood Drive. The dog park has separate play areas for large and small dogs. The
play surface is bark.
- Take Dougherty Road south (it becomes Hopyard Road).
- Turn right on West Las Positas Boulevard.
- Turn right on Muirwood Drive.
- Del Mar Dog Park, located on Del Mar Drive at Pine Valley Road within the PG&E right of way, is adjacent to the Iron Horse Trail. The
playsurface is bark.
- Take San Ramon Valley Boulevard north to Pine Valley Road.
- Turn right on Pine Valley Road.
- Then turn left on Del Mar Drive.
- Memorial Park Dog Run is located on Bollinger Canyon Road at San Ramon Valley Boulevard, just west of the Interstate 680 freeway off-ramp. The dog park has separate play areas for large and small dogs. The
playsurface is decomposed granite.
- Take Interstate 680 north and exit on Bollinger Canyon Road, going west to San Ramon Valley Boulevard.
- The park is straight ahead on the south side of Bollinger Canyon Road.