Dublin's Dog Runs
- The City of Dublin has one designated dog run: Dougherty Hills Dog Park, which is located on Amador Valley Boulevard at Stagecoach Drive. The park offers a turf run, doggie drinking fountain, and many other amenities perfectly suited to your dog's needs and enjoyment.
- Bray Commons Park includes an enclosed quarter-acre area for small dogs weighing less than 20 pounds.
Come out to Dougherty Hills Dog Park on Saturday, October 5, 9:00 a.m. - noon, for the "Dublin Dogs" Photo Day. Your dog will be photographed and may be featured in an art piece to be installed at the park.
Other Area Dog Runs
Danville: Canine Corral is located within Hap Magee Ranch Park at 1029 La Gonda Way. The dog park has separate play areas for large and small dogs. The
- Travel north on Interstate 680 and take the El Cerro Road exit.
- Turn left onto El Cerro at the light.
- Turn right onto La Gonda Way at the second light. The park is on the left after the stop sign on La Gonda Way.
Pleasanton: Muirwood Community Park is located at 4701 Muirwood Drive. The dog park has separate play areas for large and small dogs. The
play surface is bark.
- Take Dougherty Road south (it becomes Hopyard Road).
- Turn right on West Las Positas Boulevard.
- Turn right on Muirwood Drive.
- Del Mar Dog Park, located on Del Mar Drive at Pine Valley Road within the PG&E right of way, is adjacent to the Iron Horse Trail. The
playsurface is bark.
- Take San Ramon Valley Boulevard north to Pine Valley Road.
- Turn right on Pine Valley Road.
- Then turn left on Del Mar Drive.
- Memorial Park Dog Run is located on Bollinger Canyon Road at San Ramon Valley Boulevard, just west of the Interstate 680 freeway off-ramp. The dog park has separate play areas for large and small dogs. The
playsurface is decomposed granite
- Take Interstate 680 north and exit on Bollinger Canyon Road, going west to San Ramon Valley Boulevard.
- The park is straight ahead on the south side of Bollinger Canyon Road.