- Parks & Community Services
- Dublin Non-Profit Organizations
Dublin Non-Profit Organizations
The City of Dublin offers the use of its amenities at low to no cost for Dublin-based non-profits. We are proud to support local community contributors and have recently improved the application process.
The requirements for becoming an approved Dublin-based Non-Profit Organization (NPO) are outlined below:
- The organization's registered address with the IRS or FTB must be a Dublin-based address (P.O. Box does not qualify). Submission of the organization's IRS or Franchise Tax Board exemption letter will be required within the application.
- The organization may be one of the following organizational types and 51% or more of the organization’s members must be Dublin residents. Submission of Bylaws and current Membership Roster(s) will be required within the application.
- Charitable (IRS Tax Exempt Code 501c3 or State of California Franchise Tax Board Code 23701d)
- Social Welfare (IRS Tax Exempt Code 501c4 or State of California Franchise Tax Board Code 23701f)
- Dublin Homeowner’s Association (Housing area represented must be within Dublin City Limits)
- Dublin Sports League
- Youth sports leagues require 75% or more of the organization's roster to be Dublin residents
- Adult sports leagues require 51% or more of the organization's roster to be Dublin residents
- The organization is required to carry a Commercial General Liability insurance policy with a minimum of $1,000,000 per occurrence and the City of Dublin as a named additionally insured party. See the linked document for an example of an approved policy.
If your organization meets these requirements and is interested in applying, please use this form and staff will contact you via email with a response in 3-5 business days.