Dublin Pride Week
Saturday, April 25 - Saturday, May 2
Dublin Pride Week is an annual event that promotes a positive image for the City of Dublin. The events encourage people to work to improve our world through environmental awareness and volunteerism.
Saturday, April 25, 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Volunteers are needed to help with senior assistance, school and park beautification, creek clean-ups, and non-profit support projects. Individuals, families, and community groups are all encouraged to register. Students with volunteer requirements can use this event to meet some of hour requirements.
Registration for Volunteer Day is required. Register here! All volunteers are required to complete a signed waiver.
Please email email@example.com or call (925) 833-6630 with questions.
Saturday, April 25, 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Saturday, April 25, 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Emerald Glen Park, basketball courts.
Learn about year-round volunteer opportunities in the Tri-Valley.
Drug Takeback, E-Waste Recycling, Document Shredding
Saturday, April 25, 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
100 Civic Plaza
- Drug Take-back: Bring unwanted or expired medications for safe disposal. No questions asked.
• Acceptable: capsules, pills, any solid forms of prescription medication
• Not Acceptable: syringes, liquids, creams, injectables
- E-Waste Recycling: Safely recycle your old electronics including computers, printers, smart phones, TVs, DVD players, VCRs, batteries, and old gaming systems.
- Document Shredding: City of Dublin residents are encouraged to bring any type of documents containing personal or sensitive information to be professionally shredded on-site. (maximum of four boxes)
Saturday, May 2, 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 pm.
200 Civic Plaza, Dublin Library Community Room
Learn how to fix that broken item that sits in the corner of your garage. The fix-it clinic will be staffed by volunteer coaches who will help you actively participate in the disassembly, troubleshooting, and repair of your item so that you leave fully empowered to share your new-found confidence and insight with your friends, neighbors, and the community at large. Tools provided. Click here for more details about fix-it clinics.
Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) Collection and Compost Give-Away Day
Saturday, May 2
A detailed flyer describing the event will be mailed to all single-family dwellings in April.
Poster & Essay Contest
The annual Dublin Pride Week Poster and Essay Contest is open to all K-12 students in Dublin. This contest is a project of the Dublin Pride Week Committee and the General Federation of Women's Clubs (GFWC) Dublin/San Ramon chapter. All Dublin students are encouraged to participate.
For more information, please contact the City of Dublin, Public Works Department by email es@Dublin.ca.gov or at 925-833-6630.