- 7:00 p.m.
- 2nd and 4th Tuesday of every month*
- City Council Chamber
Planning Commission Meeting Procedures:
Dublin Planning Commission meetings will be held in person for the public, and all members of the planning commission will be participating in person from the City Council Chambers at Civic Center, 100 Civic Plaza, Dublin, California.
Pursuant to Alameda County Health Officer Order No. 21-03, members of the public attending the meeting must wear a face covering over the nose and mouth at all times while indoors, even while speaking at the podium.
Additional Meeting Procedures Available During the the COVID-19 Pandemic
This Planning Commission meeting will also be livestreamed via Zoom Video Communications. (link available day of meeting)
- Fill out an online speaker slip. The speaker slip will be made available HERE at 10:00 a.m. on the morning of the meeting. Upon submission, you will receive Zoom link information. Speakers slips will be accepted until the staff presentation on an agenda item ends, or until the public comment period on non-agenda items is closed.
- Once connected to the Zoom platform, the public speaker will be added to the Zoom webinar as an attendee and muted. The speaker will be able to observe the meeting from the Zoom platform.
- When the agenda item upon which the individual would like to comment is addressed, the speaker will be announced in the meeting when it is their time to give public comment. The speaker will then be unmuted to give public comment via Zoom.
Agendas, Staff Reports & MinutesFor 2021 Agendas, Staff Reports, Videos, and Minutes prior to March 2021, visit the Planning Commission Meeting calendar.
Agendas are also available at the Dublin Civic Center.
|Commission Members||Position||Term Expiration Date|
|Dawn Benson||Commissioner||December 2024|
|Catheryn Grier||Commissioner||December 2022|
|Renata Tyler||Commissioner||December 2024|
|Janine Thalblum||Commissioner||December 2022|
|Stephen Wright||Commissioner||December 2024|
|Kashef Qaadri||Alternate Commissioner||December 2022|
|Vacant||Alternate Commissioner||December 2022|
Past MeetingsSearch archived agendas, minutes, and staff reports.
[2021 January & February only]         
The Planning Commission is an advisory body to the City Council. The Planning Commission is made up of seven community members, including five Planning Commissioners who serve four-year terms, and two Alternate Planning Commissioners who serve two-year terms. The duties and powers of the Planning Commission are spelled out in Chapter 2.12 of the Dublin Municipal Code and include the power to perform duties in reference to Planning, Zoning, and land use, and to make recommendations, for City Council approval, of the following:
- A comprehensive, long-term General Plan for the physical development of the City and land within the City's sphere of influence
- Development plans which are consistent with the General Plan
- Regulations, programs, and ordinances as required for the systematic implementation of the General Plan
Rules for conducting Planning Commission Meetings have been established to provide a framework for running Planning Commission meetings, maintaining decorum, and ensuring opportunities for members of the public to address the Planning Commission. These rules have been adopted in accordance with the Dublin Municipal Code (Chapter 2.12.040.C).
For questions regarding the Planning Commission or its agenda, email the Planning Division or call 925-833-6610.