- 7:00 p.m.
- 2nd and 4th Tuesday of every month*
- via Zoom Video Communications (during COVID outbreak)
Meeting Procedure During Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak:
In keeping with the guidelines provided by the State of California and Alameda County Department of Public Health regarding gatherings and recommendations to follow social distancing procedures, the following practices will be implemented during upcoming Planning Commission meetings:
Agendas, Staff Reports & MinutesFor 2021 Agendas, Staff Reports, Videos, and Minutes prior to March 2021, visit the Planning Commission Meeting calendar.
Agendas are also available at the Dublin Civic Center.
Past MeetingsSearch archived agendas, minutes, and staff reports.
[2021 January & February only]         
- Dawn Benson, Planning Commissioner - Term expires December 2024
- Catheryn Grier, Planning Commissioner - Term expires December 2022
- Renata Tyler, Planning Commissioner - Term expires December 2024
- Janine Thalblum, Planning Commissioner - Term expires December 2022
- Stephen Wright, Planning Commissioner - Term expires December 2024
- Kashef Qaadri, Alternate Planning Commissioner - Term expires December 2022
- Elaine Bagwell, Alternate Planning Commissioner - Term expires December 2022
The Planning Commission is an advisory body to the City Council. The Planning Commission is made up of seven community members, including five Planning Commissioners who serve four-year terms, and two Alternate Planning Commissioners who serve two-year terms. The duties and powers of the Planning Commission are spelled out in Chapter 2.12 of the Dublin Municipal Code and include the power to perform duties in reference to Planning, Zoning, and land use, and to make recommendations, for City Council approval, of the following:
- A comprehensive, long-term General Plan for the physical development of the City and land within the City's sphere of influence
- Development plans which are consistent with the General Plan
- Regulations, programs, and ordinances as required for the systematic implementation of the General Plan
Rules for conducting Planning Commission Meetings have been established to provide a framework for running Planning Commission meetings, maintaining decorum, and ensuring opportunities for members of the public to address the Planning Commission. These rules have been adopted in accordance with the Dublin Municipal Code (Chapter 2.12.040.C).
For questions regarding the Planning Commission or its agenda, email the Planning Division or call 925-833-6610.