- 7:00 p.m.
- 2nd and 4th Tuesday of every month*
- City Council Chamber
100 Civic Plaza
Dublin, CA 94568
Meeting Procedure During Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak:
In keeping with the guidelines provided by the State of California and Alameda County Department of Public Health regarding gatherings and recommendations to follow social distancing procedures, the following practices will be implemented during upcoming Planning Commission meetings:https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86017768359?pwd=MnJaOHJPdGxkSWUxd0s1WmZ0MGxrZz09
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +16699009128,,86017768359#,,1#,615779# or +13462487799,,86017768359#,,1#,615779#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 669 900 9128 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 646 558 8656
Webinar ID: 860 1776 8359
International numbers available: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kd0pb9tFlU
Members of the public who wish to address the Planning Commission will need to complete an online speaker slip. which will be available on the day of the meeting. Speakers will be able to participate using a computer or smart phone. A telephonic option will also be available to those without access to a computer or smart phone during the meeting.
Agendas, Staff Reports & MinutesFor 2020 Agendas, Staff Reports, Videos, and Minutes, visit the Planning Commission Meeting calendar.
Agendas are also available at the Dublin Civic Center.
Past MeetingsSearch archived agendas, minutes, and staff reports.         
- Dawn Benson, Planning Commissioner - Term expires December 2020
- Catheryn Grier, Alternate Planning Commissioner - Term expires December 2020
- Amit Kothari, Planning Commissioner - Term expires December 2020
- Dawn Plants, Alternate Planning Commissioner - Term expires December 2020
- Stephen Wright, Planning Commissioner - Term expires December 2020
- Scott Mittan, Planning Commissioner - Term expires December 2022
- Janine Thalblum, Planning Commissioner - Term expires December 2022
The Planning Commission is an advisory body to the City Council. The Planning Commission is made up of seven community members, including five Planning Commissioners who serve four-year terms, and two Alternate Planning Commissioners who serve two-year terms. The duties and powers of the Planning Commission are spelled out in Chapter 2.12 of the Dublin Municipal Code and include the power to perform duties in reference to Planning, Zoning, and land use, and to make recommendations, for City Council approval, of the following:
- A comprehensive, long-term General Plan for the physical development of the City and land within the City's sphere of influence
- Development plans which are consistent with the General Plan
- Regulations, programs, and ordinances as required for the systematic implementation of the General Plan
Rules for conducting Planning Commission Meetings have been established to provide a framework for running Planning Commission meetings, maintaining decorum, and ensuring opportunities for members of the public to address the Planning Commission. These rules have been adopted in accordance with the Dublin Municipal Code (Chapter 2.12.040.C).
For questions regarding the Planning Commission or its agenda, email the Planning Division or call 925-833-6610.