Capital Improvement Projects
The Engineering Division is responsible for the design and construction of Capital Improvement Projects which may be categorized as follows:
- Building-related (construction of new and modification or addition to City facilities)
- Park-related (park development and renovation)
- Street-related (road widening, paving or accessibility upgrades)
Complete bid packages, plans, and specifications for projects currently being bid can be viewed at several plan rooms
or purchased from Blue Print Express
The Engineering Division provides plan checking and inspection services for private development projects such as residential subdivisions or commercial developments.
The division also performs traffic engineering services including:
- Design and implementation of traffic control devices on major streets and in neighborhoods
- Review of traffic impacts created by new development
- Roadway planning
For More Information
If you have any questions, please contact the Engineering Division of Public Works at 925-833-6630.