City of Dublin's Master Fee Schedule
Dublin’s Master Fee Schedule (MFS)
, is based on the City’s 2018 User Fee Study and Cost Allocation Plan prepared by a consultant, was approved by the City Council in June 2018. The revised MFS provided for the annual adjustment of certain fees using the change in the San Francisco-Oakland-San Jose Consumer Price Index. This document will be updated accordingly and published on an annual basis, and effective each year on July 1.
City of Dublin's Impact Fees
The Fiscal Year 2022-23 Impact Fees
adjustments are based on adopted criteria in each of the current Fee Resolutions. The fees addressed in the Impact Fee Schedule are:
- Affordable Housing In-Lieu Fees - Non-Residential
- Affordable Housing In-Lieu Fees - Residential
- Downtown Transportation Impact Fee
- Dublin Ranch East Side Storm Drain Benefit District
- Dublin Ranch West Side Storm Drain Benefit District
- Eastern Dublin Transportation Impact Fee
- Fire Impact Fee
- Freeway Interchange Fee
- Noise Mitigation Fee
- Public Facility Impact Fee
- Tri-Valley Transportation Development Fee (TVTD)
Click here to view the Eastern Dublin Transportation Impact Fee Study.
Please view the detailed City of Dublin Consolidated Impact Fees Administrative Guideline.