Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
This interactive session is designed for managers, supervisors and lead workers and will provide participants with the basic knowledge and skills needed to coach direct reports so that relationships are strengthened and productivity is improved.
Questions that will be considered:
• What is the coaching mindset?
• What is active listening and why is it powerful?
• What are effective ways to guide employees as a coach?
• What are some good coaching questions?
• How can you coach through the example you set?
• What are some indicators of coaching opportunities?
Storytime | Preschoolers | English
Arts, Crafts, and How-To | Adults | English
Learning | Teens | English