- Economic Development
- Business Recovery
- Business Recovery Programs
- Small Business Navigator Program
Small Business Navigator Program
The Small Business Navigator Program provides small businesses in Dublin with access to free, timely technical support in key functional areas via qualified service providers. Through the Program, the City will match qualified consultants to local business owners to address an identified business need.
Consultants will provide eligible businesses with technical support in the following areas on an on-call basis:
- Business Planning & Development
- Marketing & Advertising
- Architecture & Space Design
- Technology Consulting
- Broker Services
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Training
- Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency Planning
- Graphic Design
- Legal Services
- Human Resources & Management
- Financial Guidance
The assistance available through the program is limited to project-based items with a narrow, defined scope and timeframe to support local businesses in getting to the next step.
The program launched on April 13, 2023.
If you would like program updates and announcements, please complete an interest form or watch a recording of the informational session for businesses. It is also recommended that interested businesses review the Frequently Asked Question page for additional program information.
Apply for Assistance
If you are an eligible business in Dublin and are interested in technical assistance, please complete the following form. City Staff will be in touch within two business days to discuss next steps.
If you have additional questions about the Program, please contact the Office of Economic Development via email or call 925-833-6650
The Small Business Navigator program will accept requests on a first-come, first-served basis while funds are available. The program is open to brick-and-mortar businesses and home occupation businesses that are actively looking to transition to a brick-and-mortar location, provided they meet the following criteria:
- Must be physically located in the City of Dublin.
- Must possess an active City of Dublin Business License.
- Must be in good standing with the City.
- Must not be a corporately owned chain/franchise store.
- Must have less than 50 full-time employees.
Home Occupation Businesses
- Meet all criteria listed under "Small Businesses"
- Must be requesting assistance related to transitioning from a home occupation to a physical location in Dublin
Information for Prospective Consultants
The City of Dublin issued a Request for Proposals (RFP) for Professional Business Consulting Services that closed in February 2023.
If you wish to share your interest in potential future opportunities, you may reach out to Felicia Escover via email or (925) 556-4574 to share your interest in supporting the program.
Please provide a brief introduction and description of your consulting services, including your area(s) of expertise and experience. Your information will be kept on file for future consideration as additional program needs arise.