At its meeting held on Tuesday, November 16, the Dublin City Council took a number of actions. Below is a summary of actions taken:
- Welcomed new City of Dublin Staff member, Freshta Pirzada, Plans Examiner in the Community Development Department.
- Approved the minutes of the November 2, 2021, Special City Council Meeting and Regular City Council Meeting.
- Proclaimed the month of December as Impaired Driving Prevention Month in the City of Dublin.
- Approved an agreement with TireHub for on-call vehicle maintenance and repair services for Dublin Police Services.
- Approved an amendment to the Streetlight License Agreement between the City of Dublin and PG&E for the SmartMeter Program to add two meters and relocate one existing meter to City-owned streetlight poles.
- Authorized the City Manager to approve contract change orders with Saboo, Inc., for the Information Technology Infrastructure Improvements in association with the Dublin Heritage Park Cemetery Improvements Project.
- Approved amendments to the Fiscal Year 2021-22 Budget to allow for minor adjustments to operating budgets.
- Authorized the purchase of four marked and unmarked police vehicles from the Ford Store San Leandro and declared replaced vehicles as surplus property.
- Amended and restated the Rules for the Conduct of Meetings of the City Council.