At its meeting held on Tuesday, February 16, the Dublin City Council took a number of actions. Below is a summary of actions taken:
- Presented plaques to outgoing Commissioners and Committee Members in appreciation of their dedicated service to the City.
- Approved the minutes of the January 25, 2021, Special Joint Meeting and the February 2, 2021, Regular City Council meeting.
- Granted a portion of City property as Dublin Boulevard public street right-of-way and a portion of the City of Dublin Maintenance Corporation Yard property as Scarlett Court public street right-of-way.
- Approved the plans and specifications, rejected a bid protest, and awarded a contract to Suarez and Munoz Construction, Inc., for the Fallon Sports Park – Phase 3 project (CIP No. PK0119). The scope of work includes construction of a cricket pitch, lighted batting cages, four volleyball courts, play area, and two little league baseball fields.
- Accepted a donation of $1,000 from the Bilich Family/ Preferred Financial Group to be used for equipment, operating supplies, and training for the Crime Prevention Unit of Dublin Police Services. The City Council also presented the group with a Certificate of Appreciation for the donation.
- Adopted the Initial Study/Negative Declaration and amended the General Plan Land Use Designation at 6207 Sierra Court from Business Park/Industrial to Retail/Office and Automotive.
February 16, 2021 City Council Agenda