The City of Dublin is forming a Community Advisory Committee (CAC) to gather input on the future use and development of the SCS Property, site of the former At Dublin project. Dublin residents and business owners are encouraged to apply to be part of the committee.
In August 2020, the City Council denied the At Dublin project proposed on the SCS Property, directing Staff to leave the General Plan Amendment Study open and work with the property owner to conduct a community outreach process. The City of Dublin is teaming up with ELS Architecture & Urban Design to form the Community Advisory Committee, in order to receive feedback on the SCS Property. The CAC will:
- Provide a community perspective on development of the SCS Property
- Share thoughts on previous proposals for the SCS Property
- Share thoughts on general priorities for development in Dublin
- Provide input on the greater public engagement strategy
- Provide feedback on the initial land use framework and preferred plan
The application period will be open from Monday, March 29, through Wednesday, April 21, at 5:00 p.m.
Community Advisory Committee Application
The SCS Property is the vacant 76.9-acre property located north of I-580 between Tassajara Road and Brannigan Street and extends to the north of Gleason Drive.