The next General Election will take place on Tuesday, November 3. The Alameda County Registrar of Voters has systems in place to make voting easy for registered voters in Dublin.
Accessible Voting Locations:
- St. Raymond Church (11555 Shannon Avenue)
- Dublin Unified School District Board Room (7471 Larkdale Avenue)
- Dublin Senior Center (7600 Amador Valley Boulevard)
- Fallon Middle School (3601 Kohnen Way)
Voting Dates and Hours:
- Saturday, October 31, 2020, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Sunday, November 1, 2020, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Monday, November 2, 2020, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Tuesday, November 3, 2020, 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM
"Stop and Drop" locations will be set up at the Dublin Library (200 Civic Plaza) on October 9 and 10, and at The Wave (4201 Central Parkway) on October 28 and 29, 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Residents can visit these locations and drop off their early ballots with poll workers.
There will be ballot drop-box locations at Dublin Civic Center (100 Civic Plaza) and also at The Wave (4201 Central Parkway). The drop-box at The Wave is tentatively scheduled to be installed the week of October 12. The drop-box at the Dublin Civic Center is already in place.
Voters can also mail in their ballots. All ballots must be postmarked on or before Election Day, November 3, in order to be counted. All mail-in ballots are in "postage paid" envelopes. Ballots can also be dropped off at any one of the four actual voting locations, October 31 through November 3.
Voters can check the status of his/her ballot by visiting www.wheresmyballot.sos.ca.gov.
Voter Registration Deadline: October 19 is the traditional voter registration deadline for the November 3, 2020, General Election. If an eligible Californian misses the October 19 deadline, they can complete the Same Day Voter Registration process and cast their vote that day. However, this option is only available at County elections offices and in-person voting locations.