In its regular meeting held on Tuesday, September 15, the Dublin City Council took a number of actions. Below is a series of actions taken:
- The City Council approved proclamations for the months of September and October: Walk and Roll to School Week, National Fire Prevention Week, National Bullying Prevention Month, National Energy Awareness Month, National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, National Domestic Violence Awareness Month, National Youth Justice Awareness Month, National Disability Employment Awareness Month, National Cybersecurity Awareness Month, National Arts and Humanities Month, Global Diversity Awareness Month, Manufacturing Day, and National Small Business Week.
- Adopted the Resolution Finding that Developers Having Obligations Under Active Development Agreements and Supplemental Agreements as Amended Have Complied in Good Faith with the Terms and Provisions of the Agreements.
- Adopted the Resolution Confirming City of Dublin Participation in the State of California Office of Traffic Safety Selective Traffic Enforcement Grant and Traffic Records Improvement Project Agreement.
- Approved the Resolution Approving an Agreement Permitting Re-Allocation of Regional and Local Sewer Capacity Rights with The Hungry Flower, LLC, Doing Business as Mimi’s Chocolates (applicant), Tralee Village, LLC, and Dublin San Ramon Services District to Help Offset the Cost of Sewer Fees.
- Adopted the Resolution Approving the First Amendment to the Dublin Corporate Center Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions (Park and Ride - Lot 8 of Koll Dublin Corporate Center). The changes establish a parking space license program for private commuter shuttle companies and employers whose employees now utilize the Park and Ride facility.
- Adopted the Resolution Approving the Filing of Application for Proposition 68 Statewide Park Development and Community Revitalization Program Round Four Grant Funding for the Iron Horse Nature Park and Open Space capital improvement project.
- Adopted the Ordinance Authorizing Administrative Citations for Violations of the Municipal Code and Other Enforceable City Regulations and Standards and to Declare Violations of Public Health Orders to be Unlawful.
- Adopted the Resolution Approving the Purchase of the Laserfiche Forms Portal, DocuSign Integration, and Additional Licenses from ECS Imaging, Inc.; and approved the budget change.
- Confirmed the Mayor’s recommendation to appoint Catheryn Grier to the Planning Commission for the remainder of a term ending December 2022.
- Adopted the Urgency Ordinance Establishing a Temporary Cap on Commission Charges by Third-Party Food Delivery Services on Dublin Restaurants During the COVID-19 Panademic.
- Approved the minutes of the August 18, 2020, and the September 1, 2020, Regular City Council meetings.
- Conducted a Public Hearing and Adopted an Initial Study/Negative Declaration for the City of Dublin Climate Action Plan 2030 and Beyond and Adopted the Resolution Adopting the City of Dublin Climate Action Plan 2030 and Beyond.
September 15, 2020 City Council Meeting Agenda