June 24, 2021
Join this educational webinar hosted by the SBA to:
Business Webinar: Getting Back on Track
Thursday, June 24, 2021
The Small Business Administration (SBA) is providing several educational opportunities for you to learn more about programs that will help your business get back on track. This is part of he SBA's effort to ensure that American small businesses know about the many resources to help their business grow and thrive.
Note: These webinar sessions are open to any small business
owner and leader. They are divided geographically by SBA regions and feature
guest speakers from the corresponding areas. However, the majority of the
information pertains to a national audience, so you may register for a webinar
outside your location. For other dates, visit the SBA's Webinar Series Calendar.
- Hear about what steps you can take now to learn and take advantage of new and existing programs that are available at the SBA
- Get an update regarding programs and recent policy announcements made by the Biden-Harris Administration
- Have your questions answered by SBA Leadership & small business experts
- Learn how you can become a vaccine leader in your community
- Discover tools and resources you can use to take your business digital