May 11, 2021
Business Webinar: How to Manage and Forecast Cash Flow
Tuesday, May 11, 2021
Join this Alameda County Small Business Development Center (ACSBDC) webinar on proven strategies and practical techniques to help small business owners manage and forecast cash flow. At the end of the webinar, participants will have access to a custom template they can use to forecast cash flow for up to 12-months in the future.
Join this ACSBDC
hosted event to hear from an expert on
financial analysis who has helped hundreds of businesses over the past
10-years develop simple and practical techniques to better understand
Topics covered during this event will be:
- How businesses are adapting to succeed in today's new environment
- Understanding key financial statements and terms
- Proven strategies to maximize cash flow
- Overview of a custom template (available to all participants) to
forecast revenues, expenses and cash flow for up to 12-months in the
- Positive cash flow is essential for business survival and success.