February 24, 2021
Business Webinar: Move from Stress to Success
Wednesday, February 24, 2021
Have you ever wondered if there's a better way to create greater results and learn how to move from stress to success? If so, then join this webinar hosted by the Alameda County Small Business Development Center (ACSBDC) to hear about the art and science of perspective-shifting as a business tool to help you achieve greater success in the post-COVID 19 economy.
During this ACSBDC
hosted webinar you will hear from Onna Young, SBDC Business Advisor, and marketing consultant, who over 12 years has taught perspective-shifting as a business tool.
Class learning objectives:
- Understand how to create desired change(s) for yourself, your staff and clients easily
- How to create easy changes and large fixes
- Learn the "secret" reason your clients aren't listening to you and how to fix it
- Reconnect to your pre-COVID-19 self or redefine your post-COVID world
- Learn how to stop stress at will...and more!
Note: The Zoom link will be sent a few days prior to the event.