January 27, 2021
During this discussion, you will hear presentations
from California Manufacturing Technology Consulting, Cal-OSHA, and the
Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development on how to maintain a safe and resilient workplace during COVID-19.
Business Webinar: COVID-19 Workplace Safety for Manufacturers
Wednesday, January 27, 2021
Join this event co-sponsored by California Manufacturing Technology Consulting (CMTC), to hear best practices and guidance for protecting your workforce during COVID-19.
Topics of Discussion:
This webinar is presented by the Corona Chamber of Commerce.
- Facility COVID-19 Risk Plans and Mitigation Factors
- Cal/OSHA’s new COVID-19 regulations including health and safety standards
- Written COVID-19 prevention program
- Identification and evaluation of COVID-19 hazards
- Incentive programs and financial resources for manufacturers