October 23, 2020
Business Webinar: Streetsense - Re-Open Readiness for Retail Stores
Friday, October 23, 2020
Join this webinar hosted by the Alameda County Small Business Development Center (ACSBDC) to hear from Streetsense Consulting, LLC, to help support your retail store re-opening.
Topics of discussion during this ACSBDC
hosted event will include:
- Pandemic Readiness Self-Assessment tool for Retail Stores
- Capital Planning for Surviving the Pandemic & the Streetsense Capital Planning Tool for Retail Stores
- Staffing Policies & Operational Best Practices
- Social Distancing Guidelines and Physical Requirements
- Safety & Sanitation Guidelines & Best Practices
- Messaging & Communications
- Covid-19 Survival Readiness Self-Assessment Worksheet
Participants will be sent the COVID-19 Readiness Guide after the webinar.
Note: You will receive a Zoom link prior to the event