October 21, 2020
Business Webinar: Streetsense - Re-Open Readiness for Restaurants and Bars
Wednesday, October 21, 2020
Join this webinar hosted by the Alameda County Small Business Development Center (ACSBDC) to hear from Streetsense Consulting, LLC, a premier Restaurant and Bar COVID-19 re-open readiness trainer.
Topics of discussion during this ACSBDC
hosted event will include:
- Capital planning for surviving the pandemic and the Streetsense capital planning tool for restaurants and bars
- Staffing policies and operations best practices
- Social distancing guidelines and physical requirements
- Safety and sanitation guidelines and best practices
- Messaging and communications
- COVID-19 survival readiness self-assessment worksheet
The COVID-19 readiness guide will be sent to participants after the event.
Note: You will receive a Zoom link prior to the event