October 19, 2020
Business Webinar: Food Business Entrepreneurial Training Academy Series
Monday, October 19, 2020
Thinking of launching a food product or opening a restaurant/cafe? Learn the critical aspects of how to start and succeed in the specialty food business. The Alameda County Small Business Development Center (SBDC) is offering a free 10-part series on "Food Business Entrepreneurship" for participants interested to launch and grow food businesses in Alameda County.
In this series, you will learn the basics to start and grow your own food business, cookbook, catering and so much more. This series will help turn your ideas into a reality. Participants who attend eight of the ten sessions will earn a Certificate of Completion.
Note: You must register for each session individually on ACSBDC's website
Classes will be held online on Mondays and Wednesdays, October 19 - November 18, 2020.
A personalized Zoom link will be sent to registrants only.
- Food Industry Exploration (Idea assessment and case studies)
- Feasibility Analysis Does It Work?
- Business Model & SWOT Analysis - mission, vision, values
- Food Business Foundation 004: Financial Model
- Marketing and Advertising Communicating Effectively
- Alameda County
Unincorporated & Incorporated Districts Business Lic. apply,
Permits, Compliance (Class Activity Included)
- Creative Funding for Food Entrepreneurs
Menu & Recipe Costs
- Catering & Events
- Business Skeleton Plan