September 28, 2020
Business Webinar: Increasing Customer Engagement During Challenging Times
Monday, September 28, 2020
Learn how to use email marketing, virtual events, virtual networking and other strategies to increase and maintain customer engagement in this webinar hosted by the Alameda County Small Business Development Center (ACSBDC).
presents this webinar led by David Mitroff.
Note: Zoom link will be sent prior to the event.
Topics of Discussion Include:
- How to consistently stay top of mind with your connections
- How to create loyalty from the very first point of contact
- Creative ways to leverage email marketing and social media platforms increase engagement
- How to use events (virtual and live) to grow your value to your connections
- Using virtual networking to connect and provide opportunities for engagement