September 30, 2020
Business Webinar: Fundraising for Early-Stage Life Sciences Companies
Wednesday, September 30, 2020
Hear expert panelists explain how early-stage life science companies can best prepare for fundraising in the current environment in this webinar presented by First Republic Bank.
• Richard Chin, MD, Co-founder and CEO, KindredBio
• Brent Glova, Managing Director, Vantage Point Advisors
• Nancy A. Hong, Ph.D., Managing Director, RiverVest Ventures
• David Loseke, Managing Director, First Republic Bank (moderator)
Topics of discussion include:
• Fundraising environment update
• Considerations when preparing to raise capital from a valuation professional
• VC perspective for investing in early stage Life Science companies during COVID
• Practical experience from a Life Science founder about raising money during volatile times
Presented by First Republic Bank.