May 26, 2020
This SBDC webinar is being offered every Tuesday through the end of June and will include up-to-date information on:
Business Webinar: SBDC Questions and Answers
Tuesday, May 26, 2020
Join this weekly webinar hosted by the San Francisco Small Business Development Center for up to date information regarding COIVD-19 resources for small businesses.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
- Economic Injury Disaster Loans and the Paycheck Protection Program including statistics
- Brief discussion and tips: Business Planning for the Unexpected: Covid-19
- Small Business Administration forbearance, and unemployment benefits application updates
- Medical and Family leave overview for those affected by crisis
- California iBank information, alternative lenders
- Newest information for grants and other resources