March 26, 2020
The COVID-19 pandemic is affecting our entire country and in particular, our small business community. In this time of rapidly changing information, we know that small business owners need help to address urgent financial concerns and access critical resources for themselves.
Business Webinar: COVID-19 Resources and Updates
Thursday, March 26, 2020
Join the Small Business Majority for a webinar to discuss national updates and resources related to COVID-19 that will help bolster small business owners.
This webinar (hosted by Small Business Majority) will be offered twice: 12:00 pm and again at 1:30 pm.
Webinar topics of discussion include:
- SBA Disaster Assistance Loans and other small business funding updates for businesses being impacted by COVID-19
- Availability of emergency business funding sources, including city grants, CDFIs, reputable online lenders, and crowdfunding
- How to avoid predatory lenders using the Small Business Borrowers' Bill of Rights
- Updates on federal policy proposals and our recommendations to immediately help small businesses
- Venturize and other helpful tools and resources