May 7, 2019 - May 8, 2019
Attend this live online conference to learn new business strategies, meet other business owners, and hear from industry experts such as Visa, Chase, Constant Contact, Square and Google about the latest business trends and best practices.
Virtual Conference: National Small Business Week
Tuesday, May 7, 2019
The U.S. Small Business Administration and SCORE invite you to attend the National Small Business Week Virtual Conference. This free online conference will offer exclusive educational webinars, mentoring sessions, networking opportunities and downloadable resources. See below for a list of all webinars.
This 2-day action-packed event will include educational webinars, business advice from mentors, giveaways, free resources from sponsor booths, and networking chat rooms for business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs. Get the information you need to succeed as a small business owner – for free.
Tuesday, May 7 live webinars include:
- SBA Funding Programs Explained (9:30 am to 10:30 am)
- The Culture Imperative: Drive Growth with Customer Obsession (11:00 am to noon)
- Creating Effective Online Ads (12:30 pm to 1:30 pm)
Wednesday, May 8 live webinars include:
All you need to participate in this virtual event is a computer or mobile device with an internet connection and speakers/headphones.
- Making Sense of Online Marketing: A Simple Checklist for Success (8:00 am to 9:00 am)
- How to do Business with the Federal Government (9:30 am to 10:30 am)
- Mastering Control of Your Cash Flow (11:00 am to noon)
- Disasters Happen: How to Prepare Your Business and Recover (12:30 pm to 1:30 pm)