April 29, 2019
Cal State Center East Bay
Oakland, CA 94607
You will learn and discuss:
Workshop: Planning for Profit
Monday, April 29, 2019
Learn the financial concepts and reports that allow a business owner to understand the financial health of his/her business and plan for profitable growth at this workshop from East Bay SCORE.
- The importance of financial planning
- The key financial terms and definitions
- How to determine the start-up funds your business requires and put together a funding plan
- How to prepare sales projections
- How to plan for ongoing operating expenses
- How to understand the three major financial statements (balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and cash flow statement), and their importance and impact on your business
- How to prepare a break-even analysis, and why it is important
- How to build a financial projection that will determine if your business is viable
This workshop will be led by SCORE business professionals: Sid Landman and Mike Harris.