Dublin Pride Volunteer Day
Saturday, April 23, 2022
Dublin Pride Volunteer Day is an annual event that provides a variety of volunteer opportunities for the community to give back
to their city. All ages are welcome; however, for safety reasons, anyone under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult. All volunteers will receive a complimentary pass to the Wave Water Park to be used during the 2022 Season
City Park and Facility Beautification Projects:
- Litter collection.
- Planting of trees and plants
- Spreading decomposed granite on pathways; filling sand in playgrounds
- Spreading mulch around planted areas
- Weeding of planting areas
- Light cleaning of City facilities
- General maintenance of bio-swales
Dublin Unified School District Projects:
- Drought-resistant landscaping that includes planting trees and shrubs and spreading mulch around planted areas
Creek and Trail Cleanups:
- Walking many sections of creeks and trails at various locations throughout Dublin to ensure that they are free of litter and debris.
- All volunteers will receive a complimentary pass to the Wave Water Park to be used during the 2022 Season.
- Volunteer Day is from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. All volunteers will meet at Emerald Glen Park.
- Light breakfast will be provided.
- Details on specific assignments and locations will be provided.
- Tools will be provided for your project but please feel free to bring your own as well.
- Please bring water, sunscreen, work gloves and wear close-toed shoes.
- A community barbecue lunch will be provided for all volunteers at Emerald Glen Park.
Visit www.dublinrecguide.com and search "Dublin Pride" to register.
Interested in volunteering as a large group?
Large groups are welcome! For groups of 20 or more, please email City of Dublin staff to register and receive a project assignment.
All volunteers are required to sign a volunteer waiver which is done automatically during the registration process. For more information, email email@example.com.