Decorate Dublin Holiday Contest for Businesses
2018 WinnersWinners have been chosen in four categories for the 2018 Decorate Dublin Holiday Contest for businesses:
People's Choice Award:Amador Spa
7660 Amador Valley Blvd.)
Best Use of Light:
Gallagher's Dublin Pub
(7821 Amador Valley Blvd.)
Chabot-Las Positas Community College District Office
(7600 Dublin Blvd.)
(6766 Amador Plaza Rd.)
Luso American Financial
Amador Spa - People's Choice Award Winner
Inspire Smiles Dental
Radiance School of Ballet
Hunter Joseph Salon
Ducky Wash and Dry Laundry
Del Monte Electric
Debut Salon - Most Festive Winner
Gallagher's Dublin Pub - Best Use of Light Winner
Chabot Federal Credit Union
Chabot-Las Positas Community College District - Best Interior Winner
Steve Kau, CPA and PC/Today PC
The Chamber of Commerce will present prizes to the winning businesses at the January 8, 2019 Dublin City Council meeting.
Thank you to the sixteen businesses who participated in the contest this year, as well as everyone who voted for the People’s Choice Award.
How the Contest Works:
Businesses register in advance with the Chamber of Commerce. Then, during the week of December 14 -18, 2018, a panel of judges select the “Best Use of Lights,” “Best Interior,” and “Most Festive” awards, while the People’s Choice Award will be selected by members of the public who cast a vote online. (Voting closed on Tuesday, December 18, 2018.)
Why Should Businesses Participate?
- By decorating, your customers will know you are open for holiday shopping.
- Photos of all the participating businesses will be posted online for public voting. Not only does this provide exposure for your business, but you can engage with your customers by encouraging them to vote for the People's Choice award!
- Bragging rights! Winners will be recognized online by the Dublin Chamber and City of Dublin, and will be invited to receive their prize at a City Council meeting in January 2019.
- Only businesses located within the city limits of Dublin are eligible to participate in the Decorate Dublin Holiday Contest for Businesses.
- The individual who registers must be affiliated with the participating business.
- Businesses may compete in multiple categories, but may win only one category.
- Submissions must comply with the City of Dublin’s Code Enforcement regulations.