Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
October 14, 2017 - January 28, 2018
6600 Donlon Way
December 8, 2017
7600 Amador Valley Blvd.
February 21, 2017, 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Are you planning ahead with your business tax strategy?
Good tax planning can save you significant amounts of money come tax time.
Join Mary Anne Passarella, CPA to learn about the choices you have and how you can minimize your taxes.
Topics covered include:
- Business versus personal expenses
- Capitalizing versus expensing business property
- Payroll expenses you can deduct
- Accounting periods and methods
- Business use of your automobile
- Meals/travel/entertainment expenses
- Business gifts
- General tax strategies
February 21, 2017, 7:00 PM @ Dublin Civic Center