January 17, 2019
Cal State Center East Bay
Oakland, CA 94607
You will learn and discuss:
Seminar: Finding Customers / Marketing Your Idea
Thursday, January 17, 2019
Generating revenue for any business is all about marketing and sales, and that’s the focus of this workshop presented by SCORE East Bay.
Led by SCORE Industry Professional: Larry Tessler
- The importance of your business idea
- The four P’s of marketing your business idea (product/service, price, place and promotion) and why they are important
- How to identify your target market and reach these prospects, including use of market research to help you
- How to craft a differentiated marketing message
- How to develop sales forecasts for your financial projections
- How to put it all together into a successful marketing plan
Taught by SCORE business professional: Larry Tessler
Larry Tessler – Brings nearly 35 years experience as an executive in the merchandising, stores and advertising/sales promotion divisions. Work history includes a local department store chain, a national chain of promotional department stores, a local chain of video rental and music sales and 5 years starting and managing his own small business. Larry has a B.S. in Business Administration, University of California, Berkeley. Graduate studies in Marketing, San Francisco State.