Decorate Dublin Holiday Contest for Businesses
Businesses in Dublin are invited to show off their creative, festive holiday decorations in the 2018 Decorate Dublin contest.
Businesses interested in participating in the contest should submit an online form or contact the Dublin Chamber of Commerce by Friday, December 7, 2018, at 925-828-6200 or send an email.
The contest is free to enter and open to all businesses located in Dublin, California. Winners will be announced in mid-December. You can decorate the inside or the outside of your business...or both!
A panel of judges will select the “Best Use of Lights,” “Best Interior,” and “Most Festive” awards, while the “People’s Choice” award will be selected by members of the public who cast a vote online. A link will be provided on this page to vote for the “People’s Choice” award, December 14 -18, 2018.
The Decorate Dublin Holiday Contest is sponsored by the City of Dublin and the Dublin Chamber of Commerce to encourage shoppers to frequent Dublin businesses, while also promoting festive décor in Dublin’s retail areas during the busy holiday shopping season.
Winners for the "Best Use of Lights,” “Best Interior,” and “Most Festive” awards will receive a $200 prize each. The “People’s Choice” award winner will receive a $300 prize.
- By decorating, your customers will know you are open for holiday shopping.
- Photos of all the participating businesses will be posted online for public voting. Not only does this provide exposure for your business, but you can engage with your customers by encouraging them to vote for the People's Choice award!
- Bragging rights! Winners will be recognized online by the Dublin Chamber and City of Dublin and invited to receive their prize at a City Council meeting in January 2019.
- Only businesses located within the city limits of Dublin are eligible to participate in the Decorate Dublin Holiday Contest for Businesses.
- The individual who registers must be affiliated with the participating business.
- Businesses may compete in multiple categories, but may win only one category.
- Submissions must comply with the City of Dublin’s Code Enforcement regulations.