San Ramon Road Overlay Project
The City of Dublin has contracted with DeSilva Gates Construction, LP, for the construction of improvements on San Ramon Road beginning in June 2018. The project will include the following:
- Installation of a rubberized asphalt overlay on San Ramon Road from I-580 to Alcosta Boulevard
- Installation of a hot mix asphalt overlay of Amador Valley Boulevard, west from San Ramon Road to the cul-de-sac
- Installation of a hot mix asphalt overlay of Dublin Boulevard from Hansen Drive to San Ramon Road
- Repaving of the multi-use pathway along San Ramon Road from Dublin Boulevard to Silvergate Drive and from Shannon Avenue to Alcosta Boulevard (NOTE: Repaving of the path from Silvergate Drive to Shannon Avenue was done in 2017.)
- Reconstruction of curb ramps
- Installation of traffic signal video detection systems
- Adjustment of utilities to finished grade and restriping
Construction will occur from June 2018 through October 2018.
Lane closures and traffic delays will be necessary to facilitate the construction work during the above time frame, but residents and businesses will be provided access to and from their property when required. Emergency vehicles will be accommodated at all times during the construction.
Additionally, the multi-use pathway along San Ramon Road, from Dublin Boulevard to Silvergate Drive and from Shannon Avenue to Alcosta Boulevard, will be closed intermittently during the construction period, and in its entirety during the repaving of the pathway from late August to late October 2018.
While some traffic delays are to be expected during this important road work, both the City of Dublin and its contractor will do our best to make sure that any disruptions resulting from this project are kept to a minimum. Your patience and cooperation are greatly appreciated while we do our best to improve our roadways.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the City of Dublin Public Works Department at 925-833-6630.