The 35th Annual Dublin Lions Club St. Patrick’s Day Parade will be held in downtown Dublin on Saturday, March 17, 2018, starting at 9:30 a.m. Businesses located along or near the parade route may be affected by temporary road closures.
Parade entrants will line up on Amador Plaza Road between Dublin Boulevard and Amador Valley Boulevard prior to the start of the parade. As the parade begins. entries will head east on Dublin Boulevard, north on Village Parkway, then west on Amador Valley Boulevard to Donohue Drive, where the parade route ends. The participants will disperse into the parking lot by the Dublin Senior Center.
Road Closure Schedule
- Amador Plaza Road between Dublin Boulevard and Amador Valley Boulevard
- Start: Saturday, March 17, at 7:00 a.m.
- End: Saturday, March 78, at 11:00 a.m. (approximate)
- Westbound Dublin Boulevard from Village Parkway to Amador Plaza Road
- Eastbound Amador Valley Boulevard from Starward Drive to Village Parkway
- Southbound Village Parkway from Amador Valley Boulevard to Dublin Boulevard
- Start: Saturday, March 17, at 9:00 a.m.
- End: Saturday, March 17, at 11:30 a.m. (approximate)
Shamrock 5K Fun Run & Walk
The Shamrock Fun Run is on Sunday, March 18, 2018. View the official race course. Although the road closures are between 7:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m., there will be just a short period of time when vehicle access is restricted. If you need to leave your neighborhood between 8:30 a.m. and 9:15 a.m., please read the following message:
Road Closure Schedule
- If you use Lewis Avenue, Clark Avenue, or Maple Drive, you will have limited access for entering or exiting between 8:25 a.m. and 8:45 a.m., and will need to move your car before 8:15 a.m.
- If you use York or Penn Drives, you will have limited access for entering or exiting between 8:35 a.m. and 9:15 a.m., and will need to move your car before 8:15 a.m.
- For an easier departure during those specific times, it is recommended you park your car on the northbound side of York Drive or the southbound side of Penn Drive. This is the same side of the street as the schools.
If you have questions or need further assistance, please contact the Parks and Community Services Department by Friday, March 16 at (925) 556-4500.